Hey Guys! Today I went a little crazy and bought a few new make up products for my upcoming trip to Florida. For summer, I’m all about the beachy bronze look. The majority of the products (except the contouring kit) are Clinique. Personally, I love wearing this make up brand in the summer because its light weight and withstands heat and water extremely well.
1. Beyond Perfecting Foundation and Concealer | $27 | Fair
2. Different Lipstick | $16 | 04 A Different Grape
3. All About Eye Shadow Single | $15 | Black Honey
4. All About Eye Shadow Single | $15 | Sunset Glow
5. Measurable Difference Contour Kit | $29.99 |
All of these products are first time purchases. I’ve heard amazing things about the foundation and can’t wait to try it out! Have you guys tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments!