Hello Everyone! Today, I decided I would share a few of my monthly favorites ( clothes, beauty products, food, books, movies, etc. ). I hope you enjoy!
This month, as featured in a recent post, I have been loving anything blue, midi skirts, and an old Hollywood vibe. Check out my Fashion Inspiration post for more details!
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation | Intensityn3.0 | This stuff is pure magic
Sally Hanson Miracle Gel | Top Coat & Get Mod | A true miracle it is!
Okay, to be honest, I watch the same five movies over and over. But, since my boyfriend’s family owns a movie theater, I do get to see a lot of the new movie when they come out. Here is a list of a few movie, new and old, I’ve been loving this month.
– Breakfast at Tiffany’s |Can be found on Netflix | My favorite movie of all time
– Grace of Monaco | Can be found on Netflix |
– Jurassic World | In theaters | This was a surprising favorite, but I loved every second of it!
Odds & Ends:
– I have really been into fitness this month. I have made an entirely new gym routine and have really been enjoying my time working out!
– Summertime is Cape Cod time. I love spending my days by the pool, on the beach, or walking around the Mashpee Commons.
– Of course, I had to include my trip to Disney. It’s truly is the happiest place on earth. I can’t Wait to go back!
– Yes, I’m basic. My favorite drink this month is a Starbucks drink. But, really, whose isn’t? The new Caramel Cocoa Cluster is heaven. Trust me, every calorie is worth it!
-Baking in general. I don’t know what it is, but I seriously have baked something everyday
There it is! What do you guys think of these kinds of posts? Let me know in the comments!