It’s officially 2016 and I couldn’t be happier! To kick off the new year, I thought I would share some of my resolutions and goals for the next year. In the past I haven’t done well at sticking to my goals. I thought if I shared them with everyone I might stick it out! So without further ado, here are my 2016 resolutions!
- Start looking at potential grad schools
- Get back to the gym and work out (Cliche, I know)
- Save money and spend less ( A lot less)
- Get an awesome internship for the summer
New York Cityand Washington D.C.
- Buy Louis Vuitton bag (contradicting goal #3)
- Get 4.0 Spring Semester
- Clear out closet and get rid of things I don’t wear
- Fall in love with something new everyday
- Continue blogging and creating new and interesting content
My goals this year are a little random and scattered but, hey, who cares. I hope you all have a wonderful start to the new year and take the chance to set goals for yourselves!
Find me on Social Media